Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Duplicate in 2018.3.X
Dynamically loading Timeline from AssetBundle causes "Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Observe the "Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)'" in the console (if the error does not occur, relaunch the editor)
Expected result: "Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)" should not appear when Timeline is loaded from an AssetBundle
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.8f1, 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b10, 2017.3.1p3 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.3p2
Does not reproduce anymore in: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform