Search Issue Tracker
Dynamically loading Timeline from AssetBundle causes "Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Observe the "Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)'" in the console (if the error does not occur, relaunch the editor)
Expected result: "Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)" should not appear when Timeline is loaded from an AssetBundle
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b10, 2017.3.1p3 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.3p2
This is a duplicate of issue #1063994After editing timeline and building asset bundle when moving it to another project ExposedReference returns null
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2