Search Issue Tracker
Dynamically loading Timeline from AssetBundle causes "Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Observe the "Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)'" in the console (if the error does not occur, relaunch the editor)
Expected result: "Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)" should not appear when Timeline is loaded from an AssetBundle
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b10, 2017.3.1p3 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.3p2
This is a duplicate of issue #1063994After editing timeline and building asset bundle when moving it to another project ExposedReference returns null
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled
- AssemblyDefinitionFiles fail to use Assembly References override correctly in the 2018.3 versions