Search Issue Tracker
Dynamically loading Timeline from AssetBundle causes "Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Observe the "Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)'" in the console (if the error does not occur, relaunch the editor)
Expected result: "Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)" should not appear when Timeline is loaded from an AssetBundle
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b10, 2017.3.1p3 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MSE] "Bake paused in play mode" incorrectly appears in progress bar after entering into play mode
- Crash on 'DisconnectPrefabInstanceRecursive' when playing the scene
- [Polybrush] Normals are not updated when modifying a mesh
- [iOS] Font.GetOSInstalledFontNames returns incorrect list of the installed fonts when it's called with a delay
- [Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture