Search Issue Tracker
Dynamically loading Timeline from AssetBundle causes "Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Observe the "Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)'" in the console (if the error does not occur, relaunch the editor)
Expected result: "Assertion failed on expression: 'pred(*previous, *i)" should not appear when Timeline is loaded from an AssetBundle
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b10, 2017.3.1p3 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()