Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Dynamic batching] Dynamic batching corrupts tangents on a FBX that has 'Calculate Tangents' enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open Player settings
3. Toggle 'Dynamic Batching' on and off while looking at the game view
Expected: Billboards facing the camera
Actual: Billboard vector changes
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.0a7_093ff45d2bc9
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1_ bcd94551ef32, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website