Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Dynamic batching] Dynamic batching corrupts tangents on a FBX that has 'Calculate Tangents' enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open Player settings
3. Toggle 'Dynamic Batching' on and off while looking at the game view
Expected: Billboards facing the camera
Actual: Billboard vector changes
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.0a7_093ff45d2bc9
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1_ bcd94551ef32, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position