Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[DX12] Ray Tracing Shaders crash the Editor when running in single thread mode.
Unity editor crashes when running it in single threaded graphics mode (using -force-gfx-st argument)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field