Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[DX12] Ray Tracing Shaders crash the Editor when running in single thread mode.
Unity editor crashes when running it in single threaded graphics mode (using -force-gfx-st argument)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window