Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[DX12] Ray Tracing Shaders crash the Editor when running in single thread mode.
Unity editor crashes when running it in single threaded graphics mode (using -force-gfx-st argument)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)