Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[DX12] Ray Tracing Shaders crash the Editor when running in single thread mode.
Unity editor crashes when running it in single threaded graphics mode (using -force-gfx-st argument)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project