Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[DX11] Editor freezes when reading pixels outside of window's bounds
Nvidia GPU required, issue didn't occur on Radeon.
1. Open "Sands" project
2. Click on canvas > image in the hierarchy
3. In the image inspector click recalculate
Result: Editor freezes once clicked on recalculate
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a5
Note: The cause of the issue is located in "Height" script on line 41 when you read pixels outside of window bounds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted