Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[DX11] Editor freezes when reading pixels outside of window's bounds
Nvidia GPU required, issue didn't occur on Radeon.
1. Open "Sands" project
2. Click on canvas > image in the hierarchy
3. In the image inspector click recalculate
Result: Editor freezes once clicked on recalculate
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a5
Note: The cause of the issue is located in "Height" script on line 41 when you read pixels outside of window bounds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform