Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[DX] Exclusive Fullscreen mode only works with primary display.
1) Open attached project.
2) Build for windows standalone and include the Test scene.
3) Run player and select a monitor other than the primary
4) Notice that the game runs full screen on the primary monitor instead of the selected one.
5) Change project settings from exclusive full screen mode and test again, correct monitor is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds