Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[DX] Exclusive Fullscreen mode only works with primary display.
1) Open attached project.
2) Build for windows standalone and include the Test scene.
3) Run player and select a monitor other than the primary
4) Notice that the game runs full screen on the primary monitor instead of the selected one.
5) Change project settings from exclusive full screen mode and test again, correct monitor is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors