Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[DX] Exclusive Fullscreen mode only works with primary display.
1) Open attached project.
2) Build for windows standalone and include the Test scene.
3) Run player and select a monitor other than the primary
4) Notice that the game runs full screen on the primary monitor instead of the selected one.
5) Change project settings from exclusive full screen mode and test again, correct monitor is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- [PLM] Changing "Lightmap Parameters" does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites