Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[DX] Exclusive Fullscreen mode only works with primary display.
1) Open attached project.
2) Build for windows standalone and include the Test scene.
3) Run player and select a monitor other than the primary
4) Notice that the game runs full screen on the primary monitor instead of the selected one.
5) Change project settings from exclusive full screen mode and test again, correct monitor is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture
- Particles are spawned with incorrect sizes when calling from LateUpdate
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing
- [LightProbe][UI] Display Weights option is no longer rendered in Scene View
- Inserting and then Deleting Unicode Emojis into The Text Element Crashes Unity