Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[DX] Exclusive Fullscreen mode only works with primary display.
1) Open attached project.
2) Build for windows standalone and include the Test scene.
3) Run player and select a monitor other than the primary
4) Notice that the game runs full screen on the primary monitor instead of the selected one.
5) Change project settings from exclusive full screen mode and test again, correct monitor is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting][Event] InputUpdateType.Manual does not work
- Objects connected by joints begin rotating continuously when colliding with each other
- [HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
- Previewing an Animation from the Animation Window results in bone transform changes
- EditorApplication.projectWasLoaded doesn't fire when the editor is launched with -batchmode -quit -executeMethod