Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Duration doesn't change when changing Particle System Sub emitter's particle duration
1. Open project attached
2. In Hierarchy window, select Particle System
3. In scene window, press Simulate to simulate particles
Expected: sub emitter's particles stop emitting after one second
Actual: sub emitter's particles do not stop emitting no matter the duration settings of the emitter (check .gif attached)
Reproduced in: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a7
Not reproduced in: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab