Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Dropdowns get cut off or don't open at all when used inside a RectMask2D
How to reproduce:
1. open the attached project
2. Open and run main scene
3. Check the Dropdown on the left that's being used inside a stencil-buffer using Mask for the expected result when using a dropdown
4. Try to open the middle Dropdown and notice how it gets cut off
5. Try to open the right-most Dropdown and notice how it doesn't open at all due to being placed near the bottom screen border
Not reproducible: 5.2.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'