Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
DrawUtil::DrawMesh crash upon Play
1. Create a new project
2. Press Play
- crashes with certain layouts; deleting the library folder / setting the layout to default seems to mitigate the issue
- got introduced to trunk around March 16
- Full stack trace in attached Editor.log
========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================
0x0000000140E95E46 (Unity) [c:\buildslave\unity\build\runtime\graphics\drawutil.cpp:159] DrawUtil::DrawMesh
0x0000000140EDF9D2 (Unity) [c:\buildslave\unity\build\runtime\graphics\graphicsscriptbindings.cpp:974] DrawMeshNowFromScriptImpl
0x00000000398643FB (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Graphics:INTERNAL_CALL_Internal_DrawMeshNow2 (UnityEngine.Mesh,int,UnityEngine.Matrix4x4&)
0x00000000398642E3 (Mono JIT Code) [C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts\generated\common\runtime\GraphicsBindings.gen.cs:2053]
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit