Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Draw calls which have negative non-uniform scale can break subsequent back face culled Graphics.Blit calls
1. Open the project, attached by the user (2017.3.zip)
2. Select the Sphere game object in the Hierarchy
3. Set its scale to have positive values (e.g. 1, 1, 1)
4. Notice that the quad rendered with Graphics.Blit is now visible on the screen.
Expected: quad is always visible
Reproduced: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version