Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Draw calls which have negative non-uniform scale can break subsequent back face culled Graphics.Blit calls
1. Open the project, attached by the user (2017.3.zip)
2. Select the Sphere game object in the Hierarchy
3. Set its scale to have positive values (e.g. 1, 1, 1)
4. Notice that the quad rendered with Graphics.Blit is now visible on the screen.
Expected: quad is always visible
Reproduced: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()