Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Draw calls which have negative non-uniform scale can break subsequent back face culled Graphics.Blit calls
1. Open the project, attached by the user (2017.3.zip)
2. Select the Sphere game object in the Hierarchy
3. Set its scale to have positive values (e.g. 1, 1, 1)
4. Notice that the quad rendered with Graphics.Blit is now visible on the screen.
Expected: quad is always visible
Reproduced: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default