Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Draw calls which have negative non-uniform scale can break subsequent back face culled Graphics.Blit calls
1. Open the project, attached by the user (2017.3.zip)
2. Select the Sphere game object in the Hierarchy
3. Set its scale to have positive values (e.g. 1, 1, 1)
4. Notice that the quad rendered with Graphics.Blit is now visible on the screen.
Expected: quad is always visible
Reproduced: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect