Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Draw calls which have negative non-uniform scale can break subsequent back face culled Graphics.Blit calls
1. Open the project, attached by the user (2017.3.zip)
2. Select the Sphere game object in the Hierarchy
3. Set its scale to have positive values (e.g. 1, 1, 1)
4. Notice that the quad rendered with Graphics.Blit is now visible on the screen.
Expected: quad is always visible
Reproduced: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."