Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Draw calls not being reclaimed from deactivated objects
Shouldn't the draw calls with de-activated Water3 be the same as not having Water3 at all? To test this...
- Open the scene and add 3 cubes.
- Play the scene; You will see the draw calls jump between 4 (innactive
water) and 6 (active water).
- Go back to the hierarchy and deactivate both Water3 and the script attached to the main camera
- Play the scene; Only 1 draw call with innactive Water3.
- During play, activate the script on the camera. The draw calls will jump to 4 during the "innactive" GO state.
- You may activate/deactivate whatever, you will never get back the 1 draw call the cubes should be rendering without Water3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled