Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Dragging sprite into the Grid and leaving Scene tab without releasing results in an unclickable sprite
1. Open the "TestScene" in the attached project
2. Select the "Grid" Game Object from the Hierarchy
3. Select the "tile0_0" sprite from the Assets folder and start dragging it into the Scene view
4. Drag the sprite without releasing it towards the edge of the Scene view tab
5. Release the mouse button when cursor leaves the Scene view tab
Desired outcome: The sprite does not appear on the Scene and Hierarchy.
Actual result: The sprite does not appear on the Hierarchy, but is visible on the Scene and in the Game window. Also, it cannot be clicked.
Workaround: In order to remove the "ghost" sprite, the same sprite has to be dragged from the Assets folder into the Scene.
Reproduced with 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0a4
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone
- Unity Editor crashes when importing obj file with large dimensions