Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Dragging scene view camera while in orthographic view with tile pallete's brush tool selected drastically decreases performance
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (tilemapPerformance.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Change the Scene view camera to show the left view
4. Open the Tile Palette window
5. Select the brush tool and any tile
6. Middle-mouse click in the scene view and drag around
7. Observe the drastic decrease in performance
Expected: the performance doesn't decrease
Reproduced in 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website