Search Issue Tracker
Dragging Materials on Objects in SceneView is "permanent" in play mode.
-Create a scene with a cube and create a material.
-Enter Play Mode
-Drag the material over the cube and then back (don't mouse up over the cube)
Cube reverts back to original material
Cube keeps the new material
Note: The material still gets reverted like everything else when exiting play mode, so this is not a destructive bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"