Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
This bug was originally reported on the #pyshotgun-facebook channel.
Basically the state of DragAndDrop is not properly reset after a Drag originating from Unity. If you would drag from another application unity AFTER a drag from Unity the objectReferences array is never cleanup. See video for repro clearer repro steps. This only happens on Windows.
0- Ensure you have a cube in your scene
1- Drag a material to an external application (ex: Visual Studio Code). This sets the objectreferences of the DragAndDrop class.
2- From the external app, drag any file (not the same you previously dragged) onto the cube
3- See that the material is assigned to the cube
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR