Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
This bug was originally reported on the #pyshotgun-facebook channel.
Basically the state of DragAndDrop is not properly reset after a Drag originating from Unity. If you would drag from another application unity AFTER a drag from Unity the objectReferences array is never cleanup. See video for repro clearer repro steps. This only happens on Windows.
0- Ensure you have a cube in your scene
1- Drag a material to an external application (ex: Visual Studio Code). This sets the objectreferences of the DragAndDrop class.
2- From the external app, drag any file (not the same you previously dragged) onto the cube
3- See that the material is assigned to the cube
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button