Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
This bug was originally reported on the #pyshotgun-facebook channel.
Basically the state of DragAndDrop is not properly reset after a Drag originating from Unity. If you would drag from another application unity AFTER a drag from Unity the objectReferences array is never cleanup. See video for repro clearer repro steps. This only happens on Windows.
0- Ensure you have a cube in your scene
1- Drag a material to an external application (ex: Visual Studio Code). This sets the objectreferences of the DragAndDrop class.
2- From the external app, drag any file (not the same you previously dragged) onto the cube
3- See that the material is assigned to the cube
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use