Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
This bug was originally reported on the #pyshotgun-facebook channel.
Basically the state of DragAndDrop is not properly reset after a Drag originating from Unity. If you would drag from another application unity AFTER a drag from Unity the objectReferences array is never cleanup. See video for repro clearer repro steps. This only happens on Windows.
0- Ensure you have a cube in your scene
1- Drag a material to an external application (ex: Visual Studio Code). This sets the objectreferences of the DragAndDrop class.
2- From the external app, drag any file (not the same you previously dragged) onto the cube
3- See that the material is assigned to the cube
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour