Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
DragAndDrop.SceneDropHandler delegate is not called when dragging from EditorWindow
1. Open the attached project "DragAndDrop.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Open the "Test Editor Window" from the menu bar
4. Attempt to drag a prefab by dragging the "Drag Me" button onto the Scene view and observe the Console
Expected result: "SceneDropHandler" is outputted
Actual result: An error and two warnings are outputted
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1 (DragAndDrop delegates not implemented)
Note: other delegates such as HierarchyDropHandler and ProjectBrowserDropHandler work correctly on Windows. On macOS, they only work when not initiated from an EditorWindow.
Error and warnings:
1. TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_TLS, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_MAIN has unfreed allocations, size 27
2. Internal: Stack allocator ALLOC_TEMP_MAIN has unfreed allocations, size 27
3. To Debug, enable the define: DEBUG_STACK_LEAK in StackAllocator.h. This will output the callstacks of the leaked allocations
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Screen.MoveMainWindowTo API often fails to switch fullscreen Player between screens on Mac OSX with specific monitors
- log4net error is thrown when using .NET Standard 2.0 for Linux server builds
- "cannot convert from Matrix4x4" and "cannot convert from Vector3" errors when creating App Packages
- [IL2CPP] Unity fails to build when using faulty function with an element being called from null array
- Build progress bar hangs forever when building with IL2CPP