Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
DragAndDrop.SceneDropHandler delegate is not called when dragging from EditorWindow
1. Open the attached project "DragAndDrop.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Open the "Test Editor Window" from the menu bar
4. Attempt to drag a prefab by dragging the "Drag Me" button onto the Scene view and observe the Console
Expected result: "SceneDropHandler" is outputted
Actual result: An error and two warnings are outputted
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1 (DragAndDrop delegates not implemented)
Note: other delegates such as HierarchyDropHandler and ProjectBrowserDropHandler work correctly on Windows. On macOS, they only work when not initiated from an EditorWindow.
Error and warnings:
1. TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_TLS, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_MAIN has unfreed allocations, size 27
2. Internal: Stack allocator ALLOC_TEMP_MAIN has unfreed allocations, size 27
3. To Debug, enable the define: DEBUG_STACK_LEAK in StackAllocator.h. This will output the callstacks of the leaked allocations
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name