Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
DragAndDrop.SceneDropHandler delegate is not called when dragging from EditorWindow
1. Open the attached project "DragAndDrop.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Open the "Test Editor Window" from the menu bar
4. Attempt to drag a prefab by dragging the "Drag Me" button onto the Scene view and observe the Console
Expected result: "SceneDropHandler" is outputted
Actual result: An error and two warnings are outputted
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1 (DragAndDrop delegates not implemented)
Note: other delegates such as HierarchyDropHandler and ProjectBrowserDropHandler work correctly on Windows. On macOS, they only work when not initiated from an EditorWindow.
Error and warnings:
1. TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_TLS, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_MAIN has unfreed allocations, size 27
2. Internal: Stack allocator ALLOC_TEMP_MAIN has unfreed allocations, size 27
3. To Debug, enable the define: DEBUG_STACK_LEAK in StackAllocator.h. This will output the callstacks of the leaked allocations
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off