Search Issue Tracker
Drag and dropping audio clip into timeline moves existing audio playable
1. Import attached package
2. Open timeline window
3. Select GameObjectTimeline asset
4. Select one of three clips in timeline
5. Drag DragonSteps2 audio asset from project window to timeline window
Actual: Audio clip in timeline moves when you move mouse while dragging DragonSteps2 audio clip
Expected: Audio clip in timeline shouldn't move when dragging asset to timeline
-Not reproducible on Windows.
-Only reproducible with audio clips.
Reproducible: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b1
Not reproducible: 2017.3.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected