Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Drag a material over scene view will cause "Undo object may not be null" error.
When dragging materials from the project window over the scene view i get the following error.
Undo object may not be null.
Steps to reproduce.
- Open the attached project in Unity 2020.1.0a20
- Select "Assets/8K Skybox Pack Free/Skyboxes/Material/sky-2.mat"
- Drag it into the scene view.
Notice issue >> Undo object may not be null is logged in the console.
Broken with, 2020.1.0a20, 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0a18, 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a8
Working with, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a3, 2020.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules