Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Drag a material over scene view will cause "Undo object may not be null" error.
When dragging materials from the project window over the scene view i get the following error.
Undo object may not be null.
Steps to reproduce.
- Open the attached project in Unity 2020.1.0a20
- Select "Assets/8K Skybox Pack Free/Skyboxes/Material/sky-2.mat"
- Drag it into the scene view.
Notice issue >> Undo object may not be null is logged in the console.
Broken with, 2020.1.0a20, 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0a18, 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a8
Working with, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a3, 2020.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR