Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Drag a material over scene view will cause "Undo object may not be null" error.
When dragging materials from the project window over the scene view i get the following error.
Undo object may not be null.
Steps to reproduce.
- Open the attached project in Unity 2020.1.0a20
- Select "Assets/8K Skybox Pack Free/Skyboxes/Material/sky-2.mat"
- Drag it into the scene view.
Notice issue >> Undo object may not be null is logged in the console.
Broken with, 2020.1.0a20, 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0a18, 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a8
Working with, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a3, 2020.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned