Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Drag a material over scene view will cause "Undo object may not be null" error.
When dragging materials from the project window over the scene view i get the following error.
Undo object may not be null.
Steps to reproduce.
- Open the attached project in Unity 2020.1.0a20
- Select "Assets/8K Skybox Pack Free/Skyboxes/Material/sky-2.mat"
- Drag it into the scene view.
Notice issue >> Undo object may not be null is logged in the console.
Broken with, 2020.1.0a20, 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0a18, 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a8
Working with, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a3, 2020.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large