Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Drag a material over scene view will cause "Undo object may not be null" error.
When dragging materials from the project window over the scene view i get the following error.
Undo object may not be null.
Steps to reproduce.
- Open the attached project in Unity 2020.1.0a20
- Select "Assets/8K Skybox Pack Free/Skyboxes/Material/sky-2.mat"
- Drag it into the scene view.
Notice issue >> Undo object may not be null is logged in the console.
Broken with, 2020.1.0a20, 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0a18, 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a8
Working with, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a3, 2020.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inspector lock lost when opening prefabs in separate folders through double-clicking
- NullReferenceException is thrown when setting the sprite of a UI Image and the associated texture has been destroyed
- Profiling builds created on older versions cause samples to be colored green when using a Profiler from newer versions
- Sprite Editor unsaved changes get reverted when Script Recompilation finishes
- The position/width/alignment of other GUILayout elements is changed when calling EditorGUILayout.Foldout within a GUILayout.BeginArea