Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[WinInstaller] “Appications are blocking the installer” page is displayed by multiple installers (Editor & Docs)
Note: Windows-related issue.
1. Run Download Assistant.
2. In components page select Unity Editor and Documentation.
3. Press Ignore on “Applications are blocking the installer”.
4. Proceed to installation.
Actual result: Unity Editor installer is run not in Silent mode. And again user meets “Applications are blocking the installer” page with required confirmation.
Expected result: Bootstrapper or has a general warning for all installers or is removed (as it has no goal here).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first