Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[WindowsBootstrapper] error about invalid download dir (e.g. H:\...) is shown too late, just before download starts
Note: Windows-related issue.
1. Run Download assistant.
2. Proceed to Choose Download and Install locations stage.
3. Select Download To and enter path to non-existing drive.
4. Press Next.
5. Confirm "The specified download folder does not exist. Create it?" dialog.
6. Proceed to installation.
Actual result: Error "There is a problem downloading Unity from http://..... The error message is: File Open Error."
Expected result: If Custom folder is selected, it's existence should be checked before proceeding to downloading and installation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first