Search Issue Tracker
[WindowsBootstrapper] Crash if Cancel button is pressed while the license is downloading
Note: Windows-related issue.
1. Run DA.
2. Proceed to License page.
3. While license is loading press Cancel and confirm exit.
Actual result: Download Assistant stops responding and crashes.
Expected result: Download Assistant exits correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"