Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Double click at Search results opens Package Manager instead of Asset Store
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Beta Test.zip"
2. Sign out using Edit > Sign out menu
3. Select Window > Search > New Window menu
4. In search bar, enter "store:Maintainer"
5. Double-click found asset
Expected result: Asset Store URL in a browser is opened
Actual result: Package Manager window opens
Reproducible with - 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a6
Not reproducible with (no search window) - 2019.4. 2020.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached