Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[.NET 4.6] RpcException when trying to use Google Speech API libraries
1) Open attached project and test scene
2) Play it
Expected: Audio file is heard
Actual: This error jumps out: https://i.imgur.com/kXGD6QH.png
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0p2, 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file