Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
.dll Import Settings newer actually apply changes
1. Create a New Project
2. Import a Managed .dll file
3. Add a Constraint (e.x. "UNITY_EDITOR")
4. Click "Apply"
5. Select another asset
6. See a pop-up "Unapplied import settings"
8. Re-select the .dll
9. Notice that no Constraints are defined
Expected Result: Import Settings applies settings when "Apply" is pressed
Actual Result: "Unapplied import settings" always pops-up, even when saved/"Apply" doesn't save the asset import settings
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a9, 2019.3.0a8
Did not reproduce on: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0a5, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2, 2019.1, 2018.4, 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode