Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
.dll Import Settings newer actually apply changes
1. Create a New Project
2. Import a Managed .dll file
3. Add a Constraint (e.x. "UNITY_EDITOR")
4. Click "Apply"
5. Select another asset
6. See a pop-up "Unapplied import settings"
8. Re-select the .dll
9. Notice that no Constraints are defined
Expected Result: Import Settings applies settings when "Apply" is pressed
Actual Result: "Unapplied import settings" always pops-up, even when saved/"Apply" doesn't save the asset import settings
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a9, 2019.3.0a8
Did not reproduce on: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0a5, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2, 2019.1, 2018.4, 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build