Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.1f1, 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a15
Documentation Link does not work when the "Category=3d" question mark is clicked
# Open Unity Scene
# Go to menu "Window" ->Search -> New Window
# Click "Category=3d"
# Under Project to the left click the save icon
# In the Inspector tab click the Question Mark
Expected Result: Documentation page with the data should be displayed for the user.
Actual Result: Web page displays "Sorry... that page seems to be missing!".
First noticed in:
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0b11, 2023.2.0a9
Not Reproducible with (These versions don't have the Category filter available) 2020.3.46f1, 2021.3.21f1, 2022.2.13f1
Platforms tested: Win 11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Vertex data is displaced when building with Addressables with Optimize Mesh Data enabled
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode