Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
Do Not Kill other gradle daemons when build completes
Do not kill other instances of gradle when a gradle build completes.
We build mutiple android projects on the same build machine. When we build two or more Android builds, the first Android build will send out a command to shutdown all other gradle builds running. We see the following from the closed builds:
Gradle build daemon has been stopped: stop command received
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value