Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
Do Not Kill other gradle daemons when build completes
Do not kill other instances of gradle when a gradle build completes.
We build mutiple android projects on the same build machine. When we build two or more Android builds, the first Android build will send out a command to shutdown all other gradle builds running. We see the following from the closed builds:
Gradle build daemon has been stopped: stop command received
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration