Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Do Not Kill other gradle daemons when build completes
Do not kill other instances of gradle when a gradle build completes.
We build mutiple android projects on the same build machine. When we build two or more Android builds, the first Android build will send out a command to shutdown all other gradle builds running. We see the following from the closed builds:
Gradle build daemon has been stopped: stop command received
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default