Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
Do Not Kill other gradle daemons when build completes
Do not kill other instances of gradle when a gradle build completes.
We build mutiple android projects on the same build machine. When we build two or more Android builds, the first Android build will send out a command to shutdown all other gradle builds running. We see the following from the closed builds:
Gradle build daemon has been stopped: stop command received
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors