Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Do Not Kill other gradle daemons when build completes
Do not kill other instances of gradle when a gradle build completes.
We build mutiple android projects on the same build machine. When we build two or more Android builds, the first Android build will send out a command to shutdown all other gradle builds running. We see the following from the closed builds:
Gradle build daemon has been stopped: stop command received
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors