Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.2
Found in [Package]
DLSS does not play nicely with physically based Depth of Field
1. What happened
Physically based Dof breaks DLSS upscaling.
2. How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
Point manifest to a suitable master checkout of HDRP (I used f9b266d116e308f6a0b9fd277b65f766aa56c037), go to game view, observe broken rendering.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected