Search Issue Tracker
DLL targeted for CPU Intel64 is missing when running build target Intel64 + Apple Silicon on Intel64 machine
How to reproduce:
1. Use an Intel-based mac
2. Open the attached project from "Empty Test.zip"
3. Check that asset "Assets>Oculus>LipSync>Plugins>MacOSX>"OVR Lip Sync"" in Inspector "Intel 64-bit" is selected under "CPU"
4. Build and Run the project for "Intel 64-bit + Apple silicon"
Expected result: Building for "Intel 64-bit + Apple silicon" and "Intel 64-bit" does not produce an error in the build
Actual result: Building for "Intel 64-bit + Apple silicon" produces an error in build ("DLLNotFoundException"), but works with "Intel 64-bit" build
Reproducible with: 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.13f1, 2022.1.0b9, 2022.2.0a5
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.32f1 (Only Mac OS X x64 Platform Settings selectable in the bundle, meaning no other option to compare to)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable