Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
DisplayVersion not set correctly by Windows installers
"I’ve been told by our IT folks that part of the compliance requirements for the software certification is to have the DisplayVersion registry key populated."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display