Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.8
Display.main returns left screen instead of selected main in Win Standalone (5.3 regression)
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Have at least two display connected
2. Open "Test5_4" project
3. Open "Main" scene
4. Build & run project
5. Observe "output_log.txt"
The ordered printout of the resolutions of the displays in the Display.displays array
Note: This requires different resolution monitors in test to observe incorrect order values.
Result: Display with index 0 (is what Display.Main returns) will be left screen, but not the main screen you're using.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project