Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.8
Display.main returns left screen instead of selected main in Win Standalone (5.3 regression)
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Have at least two display connected
2. Open "Test5_4" project
3. Open "Main" scene
4. Build & run project
5. Observe "output_log.txt"
The ordered printout of the resolutions of the displays in the Display.displays array
Note: This requires different resolution monitors in test to observe incorrect order values.
Result: Display with index 0 (is what Display.Main returns) will be left screen, but not the main screen you're using.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tiled Sprites imported to newer versions from versions 5.4 and lower throw an Advanced Texture error that can't be fixed
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString