Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Display.main returns left screen instead of selected main in Win Standalone (5.3 regression)
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Have at least two display connected
2. Open "Test5_4" project
3. Open "Main" scene
4. Build & run project
5. Observe "output_log.txt"
The ordered printout of the resolutions of the displays in the Display.displays array
Note: This requires different resolution monitors in test to observe incorrect order values.
Result: Display with index 0 (is what Display.Main returns) will be left screen, but not the main screen you're using.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()