Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Display.main returns left screen instead of selected main in Win Standalone (5.3 regression)
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Have at least two display connected
2. Open "Test5_4" project
3. Open "Main" scene
4. Build & run project
5. Observe "output_log.txt"
The ordered printout of the resolutions of the displays in the Display.displays array
Note: This requires different resolution monitors in test to observe incorrect order values.
Result: Display with index 0 (is what Display.Main returns) will be left screen, but not the main screen you're using.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset