Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Display.main returns left screen instead of selected main in Win Standalone (5.3 regression)
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Have at least two display connected
2. Open "Test5_4" project
3. Open "Main" scene
4. Build & run project
5. Observe "output_log.txt"
The ordered printout of the resolutions of the displays in the Display.displays array
Note: This requires different resolution monitors in test to observe incorrect order values.
Result: Display with index 0 (is what Display.Main returns) will be left screen, but not the main screen you're using.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project