Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Disabling multitouch while more than one finger is on screen, multitouch values (for example touches.Length) wont be updated
1) Open user's attached project
2) Build and run "Entry" scene on any Android device
3) Touch screen with 3 - 4 fingers around the button
-- Notice that with each touch Input.touchCount and touches.Lenght are updated and new sprites are added on the touch positions
4) While holding with few fingers screen touched, release one finger and touch button in the middle of screen
5) Release remaining fingers
-- Notice that Input.touchCount and touches.Length are not 0 or 1 (if one finger is touching screen); Sprites which are being drawn on touch positions are still drawn
All values related to multitouch should be set to 0 or limited to be used as there's one touch at a time limit (max value of touches.Length should be 1)
Note: After setting Input.multitouchEnabled to true, Unity still have stored previously recorded touches. To reset those you have to touch the screen with same amount of touches as before.
5.3.7p3, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
LG G3, Android 5.0
Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 6.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete