Search Issue Tracker
[DirectX] Graphics.CopyTexture() freezes the Editor when Texture Quality is set to Half Res
1. Open the project, attached by the user (CopyTextureRepro.zip)
2. Open the "Test" scene
3. In the Quality Settings, set the Texture Quality to Half Res
4. Enter Play mode
Expected: the Editor doesn't freeze
Reproduced in 2017.4.31f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform