Search Issue Tracker
[DirectX] Graphics.CopyTexture() freezes the Editor when Texture Quality is set to Half Res
1. Open the project, attached by the user (CopyTextureRepro.zip)
2. Open the "Test" scene
3. In the Quality Settings, set the Texture Quality to Half Res
4. Enter Play mode
Expected: the Editor doesn't freeze
Reproduced in 2017.4.31f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
No longer reproducible with 2019.3.0f3.