Search Issue Tracker
Directional Specular GI lightmaps incompatible with UBER shader pack
1. Open stripped project version.
2. Open "Levels\SOA" scene.
3. Go to "Window > Lighting > Scene"
4. Change directional lightmaps between directional and directional specular few times.
5. Notice, that lightmaps looks too bright when directional specular is selected.
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Point Light is not showing when zooming out or moving point of view
- [Backport] [iOS] Caret is getting placed in the middle of a text when typing quickly when Input Field's "Hide Mobile Input" is o
- [WebGL] ExposedReference<Transform>.Resolve() is not generated correctly in WebGL
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project