Search Issue Tracker
Different Undo & SetDirty methods are not consistent nor clearly documented for instantiated prefab
1. Open "UndoMinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Open Scene "1"
3. Click on "GameObject" in the Hierarchy window
4. In the Inspector window click on "Test (Script)" -> "Method" and set to "Nothing"
5. Increase the number by clicking on the bar with the "0"
6. Enter Play mode
7. Observe the number counter
8. Repeat from step 4 (Only select the next Method) to see the result of other tests
Expected Result: It should be better documented what should happen
Actual Result: It's unclear if this is the expected behavior
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build