Search Issue Tracker
By Design in 2017.1.X
Different contained assets shown in manifest, depending on the way an assets are added to it
1. Open project attached (AssetBundleUpdate.zip)
2. See that all 4 assets are included in AssetBundle "bundlea".
3. Build them by using Menu/TestAB/Create Asset Bundle(Tags).
4. Remove "2048text" and "TestMaterial" from asset bundle.
5. Repeat step 3.
Result: Bundle manifest information is the same.
6. Remove "SpherePrefab" from the bundle.
7. Repeat step 3.
8. Add "SpherePrefab" back to bundle and repeat step 3.
Expected result: Manifest information will be identical the one that we got after Step 5.
Actual result: They are different and after step 8 there is no information about "2048text" and "TestMaterial".
Notes: Adding "2048text" and "TestMaterial" to asset bundle will still provide the same behavior that we have after step 8.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build