Search Issue Tracker
"Development build" option causes stuttering performance jumps on iOS 5.1
1. Open project
2. Build and run for iOS 5.1 with development build enabled
3. Change appcontroller
4. Notice stuttering of stars in background each few seconds
5. Disabling wi-fi fixes the problem
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown