Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.3.0a10
Under Consideration for 2024.1.X
In Progress in 2022.3.X
Development build hangs when spamming Debug.Log messages to the Console and Autoconnect Profiler is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "IN_29321" project
2. Press the File -> endable "Development build" and "Autoconnect Profiler"
3. Press “Build And Run”
4. Wait for a few minutes and observe the Player
Expected result: Player doesn’t hang
Actual result: Player hangs
Reproducible with: 2020.3.46f1, 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.11f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a7
Reproducible on: Windows 10 Pro
Note: Player hang sometimes leads to crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"