Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Attempting to paint a detail mesh with LOD group that is not supported by Terrain should trigger a warning
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1209026"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Select the Terrain in the Scene and open the Paint Details tab
4. Try painting the Details with the LOD object selected
Expected behavior: A warning is thrown because the user is attempting to use unsupported LOD groups with the Terrain
Actual behavior: No details appear to be painted and no warning is thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string