Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Attempting to paint a detail mesh with LOD group that is not supported by Terrain should trigger a warning
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1209026"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Select the Terrain in the Scene and open the Paint Details tab
4. Try painting the Details with the LOD object selected
Expected behavior: A warning is thrown because the user is attempting to use unsupported LOD groups with the Terrain
Actual behavior: No details appear to be painted and no warning is thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue