Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
DestroyImmidiate() animatorState with bool parameter set to true crashes on DirectorManager::OnShutdownBeforeObjectCleanup
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Test scene
3. Select UI Root>UI Camera>Container in hierarchy
4. In inspector panel in VewStateController delete one of the states by pressing "X"
6. Open VSMInspector.cs script
7. Find DestroyImmediate(animatorState, true); line and comment it
8. Repeat 3-4 steps and editor will not crash
Note: If one keeps DestroyImmediate(), but deletes bool value, editor doesn't crash. Also if DestroyImmediate() is changed to Destroy(), editor doesn't crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade