Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
DestroyImmidiate() animatorState with bool parameter set to true crashes on DirectorManager::OnShutdownBeforeObjectCleanup
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Test scene
3. Select UI Root>UI Camera>Container in hierarchy
4. In inspector panel in VewStateController delete one of the states by pressing "X"
6. Open VSMInspector.cs script
7. Find DestroyImmediate(animatorState, true); line and comment it
8. Repeat 3-4 steps and editor will not crash
Note: If one keeps DestroyImmediate(), but deletes bool value, editor doesn't crash. Also if DestroyImmediate() is changed to Destroy(), editor doesn't crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project