Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
DestroyImmidiate() animatorState with bool parameter set to true crashes on DirectorManager::OnShutdownBeforeObjectCleanup
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Test scene
3. Select UI Root>UI Camera>Container in hierarchy
4. In inspector panel in VewStateController delete one of the states by pressing "X"
6. Open VSMInspector.cs script
7. Find DestroyImmediate(animatorState, true); line and comment it
8. Repeat 3-4 steps and editor will not crash
Note: If one keeps DestroyImmediate(), but deletes bool value, editor doesn't crash. Also if DestroyImmediate() is changed to Destroy(), editor doesn't crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project