Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
DestroyImmidiate() animatorState with bool parameter set to true crashes on DirectorManager::OnShutdownBeforeObjectCleanup
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Test scene
3. Select UI Root>UI Camera>Container in hierarchy
4. In inspector panel in VewStateController delete one of the states by pressing "X"
6. Open VSMInspector.cs script
7. Find DestroyImmediate(animatorState, true); line and comment it
8. Repeat 3-4 steps and editor will not crash
Note: If one keeps DestroyImmediate(), but deletes bool value, editor doesn't crash. Also if DestroyImmediate() is changed to Destroy(), editor doesn't crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block