Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
DestroyImmidiate() animatorState with bool parameter set to true crashes on DirectorManager::OnShutdownBeforeObjectCleanup
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Test scene
3. Select UI Root>UI Camera>Container in hierarchy
4. In inspector panel in VewStateController delete one of the states by pressing "X"
6. Open VSMInspector.cs script
7. Find DestroyImmediate(animatorState, true); line and comment it
8. Repeat 3-4 steps and editor will not crash
Note: If one keeps DestroyImmediate(), but deletes bool value, editor doesn't crash. Also if DestroyImmediate() is changed to Destroy(), editor doesn't crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine