Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1396766" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Select the "Main Camera" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Hover with the mouse over the "Surface Effector 2D (Component) -> Options -> Use Contact Force" option in the Inspector
Expected result: A text box with the option description appears which the first sentence starts with "Should the force be applied..."
Actual result: The first sentence starts with "Should the force but applied..."
Reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.27f1, 2021.2.9f1, 2022.1.0b5, 2022.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles