Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1396766" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Select the "Main Camera" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Hover with the mouse over the "Surface Effector 2D (Component) -> Options -> Use Contact Force" option in the Inspector
Expected result: A text box with the option description appears which the first sentence starts with "Should the force be applied..."
Actual result: The first sentence starts with "Should the force but applied..."
Reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.27f1, 2021.2.9f1, 2022.1.0b5, 2022.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0