Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
Depth/DepthNormals textures sometimes use Linear texture filtering
Depth & DepthNormals built-in textures sometimes (e.g. in forward rendering) use bilinear filtering, which is wrong. Due to the nature of their data, they should be always point-sampled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used