Search Issue Tracker
Depth masking is broken
This is a regression introduced with Unity 4.5.
Google Nexus 7 (2012, grouper) with Android 4.4.2
Unity Version 4.5.0f6 (fd4616464986)
Unity Version 4.5.1f3 (73cd57f80e3e)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance