Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Deployment Management] Unable to assign Logos Sprite from asset selector window in Splash Image
-Unable to assign Logo Sprite from asset selector window in Splash Image.
-Workaround: Drag & drop the sprite to assign Logo sprite.
-Also occurring on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player.
3. Splash Image > Logos > Click on "+".
4. Assign Sprite from Asset selector window.
Unable to assign Logos Sprite from asset selector window.
Logo sprite should assign from asset selector window.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10, Mac 10.15 & Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build