Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Deployment Management] Unable to assign Logos Sprite from asset selector window in Splash Image
-Unable to assign Logo Sprite from asset selector window in Splash Image.
-Workaround: Drag & drop the sprite to assign Logo sprite.
-Also occurring on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player.
3. Splash Image > Logos > Click on "+".
4. Assign Sprite from Asset selector window.
Unable to assign Logos Sprite from asset selector window.
Logo sprite should assign from asset selector window.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10, Mac 10.15 & Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component