Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
[Deployment Management] Unable to assign Logos Sprite from asset selector window in Splash Image
-Unable to assign Logo Sprite from asset selector window in Splash Image.
-Workaround: Drag & drop the sprite to assign Logo sprite.
-Also occurring on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player.
3. Splash Image > Logos > Click on "+".
4. Assign Sprite from Asset selector window.
Unable to assign Logos Sprite from asset selector window.
Logo sprite should assign from asset selector window.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10, Mac 10.15 & Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules