Search Issue Tracker
IL2CPP download option is not available in Build and Settings window
IL2CPP download option is not available in the Build and Settings window
1. Download any latest Unity and don't select IL2CPP for Windows Standalone
2. Create a new Project
3. Select Player Setting > Other Settings > Scripting Backend > IL2CPP
4. Create a build
Actual Result: Only error message appears that state "Currently selected scripting backend (IL2CPP) is not installed"
Expected Result: Along with error message download option should be presented
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.0f2
Environment: Mac 10.14 and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform