Search Issue Tracker
IL2CPP download option is not available in Build and Settings window
IL2CPP download option is not available in the Build and Settings window
1. Download any latest Unity and don't select IL2CPP for Windows Standalone
2. Create a new Project
3. Select Player Setting > Other Settings > Scripting Backend > IL2CPP
4. Create a build
Actual Result: Only error message appears that state "Currently selected scripting backend (IL2CPP) is not installed"
Expected Result: Along with error message download option should be presented
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.0f2
Environment: Mac 10.14 and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build