Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Deployment Management] Editor crashes while making script only build if regular build was cancelled before
Editor crashes while making script only build if regular build was cancelled before. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) File > Build settings > Build > Cancel once the build starts
3) File > Build settings > Check development build > Check script only build
4) Make a build on the same path
5) In the copying file failed dialogue box > Press Cancel
Actual result: Editor crashes
Expected result: Copying file failed dialogue box should close.
Reproducible in: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.3.0a1
Working fine in: 2018.2.18f1
- Editor log has been manually attached
- Scripts only build, makes a build only for the changes made in scripts. It needs to be built after a regular build and at the same location.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents