Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Deployment Management] Editor crashes while making script only build if regular build was cancelled before
Editor crashes while making script only build if regular build was cancelled before. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) File > Build settings > Build > Cancel once the build starts
3) File > Build settings > Check development build > Check script only build
4) Make a build on the same path
5) In the copying file failed dialogue box > Press Cancel
Actual result: Editor crashes
Expected result: Copying file failed dialogue box should close.
Reproducible in: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.3.0a1
Working fine in: 2018.2.18f1
- Editor log has been manually attached
- Scripts only build, makes a build only for the changes made in scripts. It needs to be built after a regular build and at the same location.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected