Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Deployment Management] Editor crashes while making script only build if regular build was cancelled before
Editor crashes while making script only build if regular build was cancelled before. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) File > Build settings > Build > Cancel once the build starts
3) File > Build settings > Check development build > Check script only build
4) Make a build on the same path
5) In the copying file failed dialogue box > Press Cancel
Actual result: Editor crashes
Expected result: Copying file failed dialogue box should close.
Reproducible in: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.3.0a1
Working fine in: 2018.2.18f1
- Editor log has been manually attached
- Scripts only build, makes a build only for the changes made in scripts. It needs to be built after a regular build and at the same location.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"