Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Denoising] RadeonPro denoising creates corruption in lightmap output
1. Download and import the attached repro project
2. Open the Scene SampleScene.unity
3. Ensure the LightingSettingsUltra settings asset is being used
4. Ensure that Radeon Pro is selected for the Direct and Indirect denoisers
5. Hit Generate
- Lightmaps will appear with disco colours and other corruption as can be seen in the supplied screenshot.
- Lightmaps should be smooth, denoised and output should be plausible.
- If the repro steps above are repeated using OpenImage or Optix, the corruptions and discolourations are not visible in this way.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable