Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Denoising] RadeonPro denoising creates corruption in lightmap output
1. Download and import the attached repro project
2. Open the Scene SampleScene.unity
3. Ensure the LightingSettingsUltra settings asset is being used
4. Ensure that Radeon Pro is selected for the Direct and Indirect denoisers
5. Hit Generate
- Lightmaps will appear with disco colours and other corruption as can be seen in the supplied screenshot.
- Lightmaps should be smooth, denoised and output should be plausible.
- If the repro steps above are repeated using OpenImage or Optix, the corruptions and discolourations are not visible in this way.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"