Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Denoising] RadeonPro denoising creates corruption in lightmap output
1. Download and import the attached repro project
2. Open the Scene SampleScene.unity
3. Ensure the LightingSettingsUltra settings asset is being used
4. Ensure that Radeon Pro is selected for the Direct and Indirect denoisers
5. Hit Generate
- Lightmaps will appear with disco colours and other corruption as can be seen in the supplied screenshot.
- Lightmaps should be smooth, denoised and output should be plausible.
- If the repro steps above are repeated using OpenImage or Optix, the corruptions and discolourations are not visible in this way.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object