Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
deleting ivy.xml for FB SDK leaves you with stuck progress bar
1) create new project
2) switch to FB platform
3) close editor
4) delete ivy.xml under <project folder>\Library\FacebookSDK
5) start editor
6) get this error:
Falling back to default Facebook SDK. Failed to import FacebookSDK from 'Library\FacebookSDK' with error: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "D:\Work\Bugs\FB_corruption2\Library\FacebookSDK\ivy.xml".
7) open player settings
8) try switching FB sdk
9) get this error and a stuck progress bar:
UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "Library\FacebookSDK\Facebook.Unity.Settings.dll" is denied.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%