Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.22f1, 2022.2.0b13, 2023.1.0a15
Deleting a private Material in CustomPass.Cleanup causes a "Objects are trying to be loaded during a domain backup" error when domain reloads
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Enter Play mode and observe the Console
Expected result: No error is logged
Actual result: Error "Objects are trying to be loaded during a domain backup. This is not allowed as it will lead to undefined behaviour!" is logged
Reproduced with: 12.1.6 (2021.3.3f1), 13.1.8 (2022.1.3f1), 14.0.3 (2022.2.0a15)
Couldn't test with: 10.9.0 (2020.3.35f1) - errors after downgrade
Reproduced on: Windows 10, Windows 11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Sep 24, 2022 09:17
We are getting this error since we updated to 2021, the project seems to keep working as it was though.... Could you give us some info about this error and if we can keep working normal with it?