Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Delete Layouts window looks bad if layouts have long names
Save your layout with using a long name (jfojdsgfodjigioejwovnisdoovbjidokmbodsjfobndsobnkdsnbkjdfs).
From the Layouts dropdown select Delete Layout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project