Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Delete and Unpack prefab asset does not unpack all the prefab instances in the scene
1. Open attached project
2. Open TestScene
3. Multiselect all the prefabs in Project Browser
4. Delete and Unpack
==> Some of the instances are not unpacked and left as Missing Asset instances
Please, take a look into attached movie for details
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button